Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
RULES AND GENERAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
For all intents and purposes, the parties agree on the following definitions:
– Company: Fluxo Principal, Unipessoal Lda.;
– Park: Aeroportoparque or Park, covered and uncovered, fenced and closed, with alarm, surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and with restricted admission to third parties, located in the area surrounding Lisbon airport or within a 10 kilometer radius , without any prejudice to the customer;
– Customer: Natural or legal person who will use the park under the conditions provided for in this agreement;
– Vehicle: Motor vehicle that the customer, in any legitimate capacity, has availability, not including any ancillary good not incorporated in it, and that is appropriable;
– Airport: Humberto Delgado International Airport (Lisbon), within a 3 km radius of Parque Aeroportoparque.
2. OBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT The
purpose of this contract is to make the Park’s facilities available for the periods of time agreed between the Client and the Company, for periods of 24H and subject to the other conditions set forth in the following clauses.
Access to the Car Park is subject to acceptance of the conditions stipulated in this regulation of “AEROPORTOPARQUE RULES AND GENERAL OPERATING CONDITIONS”
3. DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. This contract will have the duration agreed in each case between the Client and the Company, without prejudice to the fact that this period may be extended or shortened, by means of communication between the parties or in case of non-attendance of the client.
1. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Contract, with the subscription of the same, the Customer will be assured of the following benefits:
a) Guarding the vehicle in the Park facilities, for the duration of this Contract;
b) The possible collection and delivery of the Customer’s Vehicle at the Airport, if specifically agreed between the Customer and the Company, at least 1 hour in advance, to be carried out by Company employees, duly qualified for this purpose;
c) Transport available to the Customer, their companions and luggage, from the Park where the vehicle is parked to the Airport and vice versa, in Company transport;
d) Vehicle washing, as long as specifically requested by the Customer, or offered by the Company;
e) Vehicle repairs, as long as specifically requested by the Customer.
2. The attribution of the benefits conferred in the previous point presupposes that:
a) The key to the Vehicle will be handed over by the Customer to qualified representatives of the Company, either when depositing it in the Park or when it is collected at the Airport, which will be parked on the premises of the Park;
b) Qualified Company employees may, at any time, move the Vehicle within the Park grounds, in order to allow the movement of other vehicles that are picked up by other Customers in the meantime, or, in any case, allow the optimization of the Park’s parking spaces;
c) Authorization to drive the vehicle on public roads, by employees of the Company, in case the collection/delivery of the Vehicle at the Airport is requested and agreed, this authorization being valid for the journey between the Park and the Airport, and may also, in exceptional cases (road closures, intense traffic, police diversion, etc.) be moved on another route.
5. COMPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS AND PRICE
1) Picking up the vehicle will depend on the procedure agreed between the Customer and the Park, in one of the following ways:
a) Prior indication, made at the time of booking, at the time of delivery of the Vehicle, by telephone or online or via e-mail, indicating the date and time at which the Customer will return, with an indication of the mode of direct delivery of the Vehicle at the airport or delivery at the Park and subsequent transport to the Airport, to duly qualified employees, in uniform and identified, always observing the check-in procedures referred to in clause 7;
b) In the absence of any of the previous procedures provided for in the previous point, the collection of the Vehicle may also be carried out by communicating one of the duly identified employees of the Company, present at the Airport, or by telephone contacting the Company. The Customer accepts that, in this case, the vehicle collection procedure may be delayed;
2) The price to be paid by the Customer will be that shown in the price list displayed on the website www.aeroportoparque.com and previously known to the Customer, and will correspond to the number of days multiplied by each daily rate (calculated in periods of 24H, from the time of delivery of the vehicle). Payment will be made upon delivery of the vehicle, taking into account the park and additional services chosen and the period of use used.
6. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
The Customer undertakes before the Company to:
a) Deliver the Vehicle in full mechanical conditions, in full working order and with all technical revisions and inspections, as well as with all legally required documentation, which entitles appropriately the availability of the vehicle by the Customer and its displacement by the Company’s employees in accordance with clause 4.1 b). The delivery must be made through the delivery of vehicle keys that allow access to it, the alarm command if it is autonomous and any other command that allows to deactivate the alarm in case of need;
b) Allow access to the interior of the vehicle and its driving by the Company’s employees, under the terms and for the purposes of clause 4.2 b)
c) Any other access to the Vehicle is excluded, with the exception of situations resulting from orders from entities with authority powers, namely the Police and judicial officials or with public order powers;
d) Carry out the check-in and check-out procedures provided for in clause 7, subscribing to the corresponding documentation;
e) Authorize the Park, through its employees, to remove from the vehicle, after delivery, any element incorporated in it, but easily detachable, such as antennas and other auto accessories, which must be replaced in the vehicle at the time of collection. ;
f) Pay the price of the services object of this contract in accordance with the price list in force at any time.
7. DELIVERY AND RECEPTION OF THE VEHICLE
1) The delivery of the vehicle, either by immediate deposit at the Park or by collection at the Airport, shall observe the following:
a) The Customer must deliver the vehicle without any goods that are not an integral part of it, either in passenger compartment whether in the luggage compartment, visible or not, namely equipment, radios, computers, cameras, clothes, or any other physically appropriate item;
b) The Park representative must check-in the Vehicle, in which an inspection will be carried out on the outside of the Vehicle, in order to record the mileage, damage, wear and tear or defects existing on the date of delivery, a record that will remain in the company’s possession for up to 15 days;
c) The Customer must subscribe to the Company’s reception document, in which he declares any and all objects, including those referred to in subparagraph a), the vehicle’s mileage and other facts that may be relevant for the purposes of the Park’s responsibility;
2) The receipt of the vehicle by the Client, whether at the Airport or at the Park, will be preceded by a check-out of the Vehicle, with an inspection by the Client and a representative of the Company, in order to confirm the vehicle’s mileage, the absence of damage or any liability on the part of the Company,
the Client subscribing to a Client Receipt Document, a draft of which is included. Any claim that the Client intends to make must be made at the Company’s premises, in Parque Aeroportoparque;
3) Taking into account the reception and check-out to be carried out under the terms of the previous clause, any complaints that the Customer may present regarding damages or deficiencies must be sent within 5 working days after the date of receipt of the Vehicle, under penalty of forfeiting the Customer’s right to complain.
8. COMPANY RESPONSIBILITY
1) The Company will be liable to the Customer for damage caused by its employees, strictly in the following cases:
a) Damage caused to the Vehicle as a result of handling within the Park for the purposes set out in clause 4.2 b) ec);
b) Any damage suffered by the Customer and his companions as a result of transport under the terms of clause 4.1 c) provided that they occur as a result of an unlawful act by way of gross negligence or malice on the part of the employee of the Company who performs the duties of driver of the Vehicle of transport concerned;
c) Any other damage arising from an unlawful act with intent or serious negligence on the part of employees and representatives or agents of the Company and whose responsibility cannot be excluded under the terms of clause 7.2 or the viewing of closed-circuit images owned by the Company;
2) The Company is expressly excluded from liability when it comes to:
a) Damage suffered by the Customer in relation to the theft of any goods that may have remained in the vehicle after its delivery, in breach of the provisions of clause 7.1 a);
b) Any electrical, mechanical or wear damage resulting from continuous use
of the vehicle;
c) Any damage caused by third parties as a result of their illegitimate intrusion into the Park, despite the fence, alarm and surveillance systems
in place, or due to natural causes that cannot be avoided by the Company;
d) Breakage of glass, windshield or other damaged glass;
e) Damaged or punctured tires.
9. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Customer will be responsible for any fines, fines, or liabilities that the Company has to pay due to any irregularity verified in the Vehicle, in its documentation or in its ownership.
2. In case of non-payment by the Client of the contracted price or any other expenses borne by the company, the latter has the right to retain the vehicle (cf. Art. 755 n.1 al.e) of the Civil Code), which will be released as soon as the amount owed is paid in full, which will include the price due due to the increase in parking days of the vehicle plus default interest.
3. Any written claim made by the customer must be made in accordance with the provisions of Point 7 n.2 and n.3.
10. PERSONAL DATA
The data collected about the Customer is also intended for compliance with legal obligations and use in contractual relations with Insurers, Banks and other Institutions, with the Company committing to keep strictly confidential all data, reserving access them to the exclusively necessary for their normal activity. The respective holder is assured the right of access and rectification thereof.
11. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
1. Any expression intended to unfoundedly denigrate the company’s image subjects its Author to the rules of Criminal and Civil Liability and for the damage caused.
2. The company is not responsible for accidents, any damage of an illegal or criminal nature caused to parked vehicles, nor for the disappearance of objects inside the vehicles, for their theft or robbery or for natural disasters, such as falling trees, etc., as well as other unintentional damage that may occur.
3. Complaints regarding the Car Park can be registered in the complaints book.
12. AGREED JURISDICTION
1. In the event of any litigation (Law No. 144/2015, of September 8), consumers must resort to the Entity for Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes, and the Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center of Lisbon competent to act in contracts concluded in the Municipality of Lisbon.
2. As an alternative to paragraph 1, sign an arbitration commitment – VOLUNTARY ARBITRATION LAW – Law 63/2011 of December 14th.
The present legal notice establishes the conditions of use of the web space “ www.aeroportoparque.com ” that Fluxo Principal Unip. Lda, (hereinafter, Company Name), with registered office at Rua Francisco Sousa Tavares, lt 3 , 1º, 2685-754 Prior Velho, Loures, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with NIF: 509 142 591 and registered with the Registry of the Commercial Registry of Lisbon.
Access to the web space is attributed to a User and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the User of each and every one of the conditions present in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual property rights of this electronic domain as well as its contents belong to the company and third parties, so no User is authorized to use them, or print or store them in any type of support other than for personal and private use. Therefore, alteration, separation or commercial use of any part of it is prohibited.
The use of the contents of this electronic domain is only authorized for information and service purposes, whenever the source is cited or reference is made, the User being solely responsible for the erroneous use thereof.
In order to access the information contained in this web space and use the services offered, minors must have authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
The data, texts, information, graphics and links published on this website are compiled for purely informative purposes for all people interested in them, without their access originating a commercial, contractual or professional relationship between the User and the company. In case of discrepancy between the information contained on the website and that contained on paper, the latter will prevail. The company reserves the right to modify the contents of the web domain without prior notice.
The hyperlinks and hypertexts that are accessed through this web space and that provide services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of the company, so the latter is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effect that may arise. of that information.
It is further informed that the data included in this form, as provided for in Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, will form part of an automated file under the responsibility of the company, in compliance with the LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA 67 /98 of 24 October and Law 41/2004 of 12 July on the protection of Privacy in the Electronic Communications sector.
The purpose of data collection is to inform interested parties about the company, its services and/or products. In case of refusing to communicate the data, it will be impossible to give information.
You can send your communications and exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition through the email address or mail at the address indicated above.
The data provided by Users via the web and/or email may be used to send advertising, both via “sms” messages to mobile phones and via email.
The User may not, under any circumstances, introduce any type of virus into the web domain or try to access its data, modify them, access their email accounts, messages and others.
The company does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the data, programs, information or options, whatever their origin, that circulate on its network or networks that the User accesses through the web. The Customer expressly agrees to hold the company harmless from any responsibility relating to the web. The User assumes as his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from access to said contents as well as their reproduction or dissemination.
The company will not be responsible for infringements committed by any User that affect the rights of other Users of the web, or of third parties, including copyright, trademarks, patents, information, confidentiality and any other intellectual or industrial property rights.
The company will use the civil or criminal actions that correspond to it by law in the event of any improper use of its web domain. Disputes that may arise in relation to this domain will be governed by Spanish law and submitted to competent Juries and Courts in the Lisbon region.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer, depending on the information they contain and how the user uses his computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on its hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of this, allow or prevent security settings on temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent through the cookies activated in your browser, Fluxo Principal Unip, Lda will not link to the cookie data stored with the personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What are the types of cookies used on this website?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use different options or services that exist, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas , remember the elements of an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for streaming video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics based on a pre-defined set of criteria from the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access is made , the location from which to access the service, etc.
- Cookies Analysis: those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To make your navigation discussed on our website, in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad content or requested service made from our website . To do this, we must analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if the editor is included in a website, application or platform providing the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Fluxo Principal Unip, Lda website may use third-party services on behalf of Fluxo Principal Unip, Lda, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the website, the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Technical PHPSESSID This cookie is used for the PHP programming language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the website to function.